Policies and Information
* I started an Etsy shop back in 2014 and have had over 3,000 sales since. Mostly vintage as I post handmade items here and on instagram.
* I have an instagram shop @fawnvintage with nearly 10k followers, I have had over 4,000 sales, 800 which have been handmade items. They ship all over the world.
* I use both a serger and sewing machine when I work, mainly vintage fabrics and trims so pattern may vary slightly from what's shown (very limited). Some fabrics also have minor imperfections from age, please be aware of this, if it's anything major it will be noted. I will also list if a fabric is vintage or modern in listing.
* turnaround times are stated within listings. Even ready to ship items will require one week turnaround to perfect any imperfections. If you would like your item earlier please purchase the rush order option.
* if your size is sold out or not listed please contact me to see if I can make it happen, sometimes I can, or find a happy alternative.
* I am not responsible for packages once they are shipped, tracking will come through your PayPal email address.
* No refunds, please check measurements listed and if placing an order feel free to contact me with your child's exact measurements. If something has an imperfection or defect please contact me directly and we will work something out.
* Printed items are printed with a fancy printer and ink, then treated and tested multiple times before sewn into a garment.
* items should be machine washed in cold water (or hand washed) and hung dry for best care.
* follow me on instagram (@fawnvintage @fawnvintagehandmade) for sneak peeks and giveaways!